Thursday, August 2, 2007

Boat Races 2007

This past weekend was Boat Race Weekend in the Tri-Cities. This has become an annual trip for Craig and I. Last year and this year we have stayed with our friends GR & Jenn that live in Kennewick. Its been a nice time to catch up, hang out and see some hydros! This year was especially nice as we were able to meet the 2 new additions to their family- a new puppy Lola and their son Ace. :) I was a big time slacker with pictures this weekend, I am pretty sure I was just preoccupied enjoying my kid free adult time! So there are only a few pictures....
Craig and I enjoying "Rum Barrels" at the Cedar restaurant on the Columbia River.The sun setting over the Columbia. Taken from the patio at the Cedar.
We were closer to the boats this year than we have ever been! It was almost scary how close we were...




Laci, GR and Tyler enjoying the sun and boats...

I'm burnt and hot...ha ha
and so is Craig...


No comments: