Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 days of Thankfulness Days 5-9

Gahh..slacker. Here's days 5-9
Day 5: I am thankful that my friend and coworker Alex was only banged up in a car accident tonight, and although the car is likely totalled, its just a car. She is irreplaceable!

Day 6: I am thankful for "falling back" (from daylight savings time) so that hopefully I will get an extra hour of sleep tonight before getting up early for work tomorrow.

Day 7: I am thankful for my awesome hubby making dinner tonight! (and breakfast too, even better!)

Day 8: I am thankful for my lab Macy aka Macer Moo. She is a the happiest sweetest girl. She is a great guard dog, gives us lots of love and makes us laugh. She has been a blessing to our family and we all love her pieces.

Day 9: I am thankful for our lil Chihuahua/Min Pin JJ aka JJ "The Heater". He can be a complete ahole but I love him. He is the best cuddler, keeps me warm and is too cute for words sometimes. Despite his faults, he's Mama's boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simplicity, functionality and durability are the features
that identify classic things for women. The hues range from subtle white or black to vibrant shades of red, orange, and yellow.
Dress watches are kept small, sleek and delicate to better
emphasize the length of your arm and to compliment delicate dress
styles and fabrics.

Have a look at my site :: networksociable.com